My Code of Conduct
• Provide a warm and friendly place for my clients to visit.
• Respect the privacy and confidentiality of my clients.
• Promote and encourage clients to work towards healing on all levels.
• Provide my clients with appropriate aftercare.
• Provide advice to my clients between appointments if needed.
• Provide appropriate outside referral or contact a clients GP if appropriate – but only with client’s permission.
• Behave with honesty and integrity at all times.
• Treat everyone with respect.
• Maintain high professional standards and be committed to continuing training and development.
• Maintain personal professional indemnity insurance.
• Maintain registration with appropriate governing bodies.
• Provide high standard of cleanliness - both in the building and personally.
Appointments at The Garden Room
All appointments are an hour and £35
(First appointments for kinesiology usually run over a little, 15-20 mins but there's no extra charge)
-by BACS to Mrs L Thompson
-by PayPal to email@example.com
-I'm also happy to take cash or cheques
I also offer distant sessions Kinesiology (Whatsapp video call or Skype)
1 hour remote Kinesiology session
You can sit or lie down comfortably at home and we can see each other and chat so it feels like a regular session.
The Garden Room