My Code of Conduct
• Provide a warm and friendly place for my clients to visit.
• Respect the privacy and confidentiality of my clients.
• Promote and encourage clients to work towards healing on all levels.
• Provide my clients with appropriate aftercare.
• Provide advice to my clients between appointments if needed.
• Provide appropriate outside referral or contact a clients GP if appropriate – but only with client’s permission.
• Behave with honesty and integrity at all times.
• Treat everyone with respect.
• Maintain high professional standards and be committed to continuing training and development.
• Maintain personal professional indemnity insurance.
• Maintain registration with appropriate governing bodies.
• Provide high standard of cleanliness - both in the building and personally.
The Garden Room, Pennington, Ulverston, Cumbria
All appointments are an hour and £30
(First appointments for kinesiology usually run over a little, 15-20 mins but there's no extra charge
-by BACS to Mrs L Thompson
-by PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
-I'm also happy to take cash or cheques
I also offer distant sessions of Reiki and Kinesiology
30 minute Reiki distant session
Please phone to arrange a time where you can relax at home and I will send Reiki in real time following a phone call or video chat
1 hour remote Kinesiology session
I usually do sessions via a Whatsapp video call (you can easily download Whatsapp to your phone) or Skype. You can sit or lie down comfortably at home and we can see each other and chat so it feels like a regular session.
The Garden Room